October 1st, 2021
– Abstract (1 page) submission deadline: June 20th, 2021
– Notification of acceptance: June 22th, 2021
– Upload of camera ready abstract to PaperPlaza: June 25th, 2021
– Optional full paper (max 6 pages) submission: July 29th, 2021 (TBC)
Late and brief contributions:
– Submission deadline (max 4 pages): September 1st, 2021
– Notification of acceptance of late submissions: September 3rd, 2021
– Final contributions submission: September 5th, 2021
To leverage the collective experience of the robotics community as well as multidisciplinary experts in order to identify the opportunities and challenges brought by robots with respects to achieving the SDGs.
We welcome 2 to 4 pages contributions which regard applications of robots for SDGs or analysis of the economic, societal or environmental impact of robotics. The authors will be allowed to present a e-poster during the workshop.
Contact the organizers
If you have any question or would like to propose a guest speaker, please contact us by e-mail at vincent.mai .at. umontreal.ca